Tuesday 6 December 2011

FLORAL MIX

I was in the mood for wearing florals the other day. I decided at the last minute that I would not subject my office to the triple whammy of H&M matching floral trousers and jacket with this shirt and instead opted for the more muted embroidered floral Topshop jeans that have festered slightly at the back of my wardrobe. 

The Celine inspired combo will have to wait for another day.






Blazer - vintage Abercrombie & Fitch from thrift shop 
Shirt - Equipment 
Necklace - vintage Dior from eBay 
Jeans - Topshop 
Pop socks - H&M
Brogues - River Island 
Bangle - vintage Dior from eBay 

1 comment:

Jenelle Witty said...

Love the shoes! Like your blog a lot, would love for you to check out/ follow mine. I am following you now.

http://shutmyeyescantfindthebreak.blogspot.com/

Jenelle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...