Wednesday 9 May 2012

DID I JUST BUY A GOK WAN DRESS?


One of my favourite purchases over the past couple of months has been this dress from...whisper it...the Gok Wan range for Tu at Sainsburys. 

For a mere £35 I found a dress that is flattering, easy to wear, has a great print and doesn't crease when you put it in a suitcase. Oh, and it has pockets. I'm not usually a fan of Gok and his underwear-as-the-foundation-of-an-outfit philosophy (hello, Spanx? For a big do maybe, but daily life can't happen when you wear the bleeders) but in this case his dress design is a hero piece for my wardrobe. 

2 comments:

Best Amazon Sale said...


best self balance scooter

Unknown said...

It's a fact that your blog posts are so unique and interesting and I enjoys a lot while reading your posts because you explained your post very deeply in a very easy and clear language. Thanks for your support and Happy Blogging :D

cbse board result
cbse board 10th result
cbse board 12th result
ap board ssc results
ap board inter results
seba board hslc result

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...