Thursday 6 August 2009

The Beginnings of Blogging


I am well aware that the next thing I need to do on this blog is get the photo situation sorted. I am very green when it comes to all of this, so whilst I am used to reading a fair few blogs I am very confused as to the legalities of posting amazing photos from the Internet, how to credit them etc.

Of course the other thing to do is start taking photos myself. The problem them becomes not one of legalities but personal squeamishness. I hate myself in photos. There are about 5 photos in existence that I like of myself, and most of them were taken a good 10 / 15 years ago. Perhaps I do the old cut off my head style that Susie Bubble used to do? I doubt I'll ever have the ability to take a shot that is worthy is Garance Dore or Jane Aldridge. I wonder what cameras they use...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...