Friday 7 August 2009

New Stuff - When To Wear?

It is with satisfaction that I note Net a Porter has yet to get the Alexander Wang boots I got my mitts on into stock yet. I cannot wait to wear them, but sadly this horrible sticky weather is continuing and wearing boots WITH SOCKS is just not going to happen when there are perfectly good sandals in my wardrobe.

Maybe there will be a sudden dip in temperature (whilst remaining dry - fat chance) and I can debut them. Am hoping that wearing them will double as resistance work because they are hella heavy. Lots of hardware. Maybe it will stop be falling over in high heels too?

The other thing to look forward to is the arrival of new Sass & Bide grey marle rats leggings. I have lived in the original Black Rats for the last year, so the prospect of a new pair is really too much. In just over 3 days time, when my brother arrives from Melbourne with said leggings, I can have an evening of 'guess what goes with these'. An integral event in any item being invited into my wardrobe although the absence of a mirror in my bedroom means I have to keep hotfooting it into the bathroom for a good look.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...