Wednesday 1 December 2010

Christopher Kane Cashmere


I am too excited by my Christopher Kane purchases. I haven't had time to style them - just throw them on with what I was wearing last night, after returning home giddy with joy. Below is how it was styled on the catwalk, so please excuse the lack of outfitness. My boobs fill out this sweater more than the model. Oh well, what was I expecting?


Photo - Style.com 




Jumper - Christopher Kane A/W 09
Trousers - Country Road
Boots - Primark 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't look as angry as the model katy

Anonymous said...

Oh you got that at the sample sale today? I got the purple one. Yay for us. Did you go to the McQueen sample sale in clerkenwell? Was very very good...

mustownmore said...

I think my sample sale days are over for some while...went a bit too nuts considering it's Christmas very soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...