Monday 13 December 2010

Thinking About Stuff


Someone asked me where I shopped the other day. I realised my answer was pretty boring - I am such a high street girl, probably mostly because designer clothes tend not to fit me too well in the bust department (do only 32A or B women want to buy a £700 dress? That seems to be the case). When I do buy designer it tends to be Vivienne because she cuts for women with something up top or designer t-shirts because they are about the only thing that fit well! I don't know why, I cannot bring myself to spend £200 on a pair of trousers when Zara, Topshop and ASOS are so good for about a tenth of the price.   

I think my wardrobe is probably 30% Topshop, 30% Zara, 10% H&M, 5% Uniqlo, 5% American Apparel and the remaining 20% charity shop, New Look, Christopher Kane and Vivienne Westwood and other randoms labels*.

* This stat is entirely made up by me with no empirical research and doesn't take into account my shoes, handbags or accessories. So there. 

edit - OMG, I totally forgot about Whistles, there is a lot of Whistles in my wardrobe as of about a year ago.



Blazer - Windsmoor from Charity shop 
Grey Top - American Apparel 
Vest - Topshop 
Velvet Joggers - ASOS 
Socks - Topshop 
Shoes - Topshop 



Shirt - T by Alexander Wang 
Jeans - Topshop 
Socks -Topshop 
Shoes Topshop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...