Sunday 2 October 2011

CELINE WOOD PRINT


England is usually a place of terminal greyness but this summer surpassed itself by being the worst since 1985, or so the papers said. For most of us this 'indian summer' (it's been almost 30 degrees for the last 3 days) has been embraced with vats of booze, BBQs and a return to the summer clothes we bought 5 months ago but hardly got to wear. 

I must admit that I was somewhat dismayed by the warm weather. After a fortnight in Morocco I had flexed my summer wardrobe muscles and was looking forward to the A/W offerings but when it's sweltering there is no room for knit wear and winter weight dresses, let alone coats. My only consolation is that my Marni top, bought eons ago on eBay, has a satisfying nod to my print of the season - the Celine wood print that makes my stomach do a little flip every time I see it. 


Celine A/W 2011 images from Style.com



Top - Marni 
Belt - Charity shop
Shorts - Forever 21
Shoes - See by Chloe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...