Monday 16 January 2012

COLD WEATHER DRESSING

The weather has finally started to feel like winter here in London and that calls for tactical layering. 

It's something I suck at because, being bigger on top than on the bottom, layering (especially with bulky wool) makes me look mahoosive. I envy women like Susie from Style Bubble because she can layer until the cows come home and still look vaguely normal. I would look like a bag lady shielding myself from an Alaskan storm if I attempted her looks and I am totally jealous of her freedom when it comes to fashion because of it. 

I am currently trying to layer with thin knits and thicker cardies but I'm basically crossing my fingers and wishing it was summer. I am NOT a winter dresser.  





Jumper - Whistles 
Cardigan - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Belt - Charity shop 
Jeans - J Brand 
Boots - Carvela 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...