Sunday 29 January 2012

GIRL HAIR

As my hair has grown longer I have made friends with my GHDs in a big way. There is so much hair it really needs taming. 

I've never been one for really long hair, I was a massive tom boy as a child and my teens and twenties were spent cutting it super short and then growing it out to chin length, before cutting it super short once again. After years of never really understanding how people grew their hair so long my hairdresser gave me some advice...stop cutting it! Sounds so simple but I needed to hear it from a professional. Even she admitted that her hair never gets as long as she wants it if she cuts it as more always comes off that you're anticipating. It's been 9 months now, so I figure get to a year and then I'll go for a trim. 








Jumper - River Island 
Trousers - J Brand 
Trainers - Aldo 
Boots - Galleries Lafayette 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...