Friday 16 April 2010

Actual Shoe of the Week - House of Harlow 1960 Beauties



I must take this opportunity to say thank you to Nicole Richie. From unlikely beginnings in the world of fashion (yes, I'm thinking of her on the catwalk some years ago flashing everyone her boobies) she has become something of a credible style icon (if a bit too reliant on the old 70's boho gown) and now designer. 


These boots by House of Harlow 1960 are pretty much perfect. Soft, slouchy and beaded, these details put together add up to a feeling of authenticity without having to trawl vintage markets in the South West of the U.S.A (hard to do in London). They feel like the rightful heirs to my Minnetonka boots. I want to wear them every day, but if someone stands on them or knocks beads off them I may kill, and because of this they are only being worn inside my house at present. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...