Wednesday 23 February 2011

Cos Play


As a shop Cos has always attracted me. Cohesive grown up collections, great windows, divine choice in furniture and stores you want to be in. But I've never bought anything in them. Ever. Until yesterday. 

To be honest, I don't think you'll be able to get me out now. The pricing has always slightly put me off - I like to pay £30 - £45 for a dress from Topshop or H&M or spend £150 and get it from Whistles or a designer sale. The £70+ price points of Cos have always put me off as being slightly too expensive and slightly too 'uniform' or conceptual in cut or fabric. 

But I've seen some stonking stuff in the windows as I've walked or run by in the last week and thought I'd go for an in-depth look. This dress was only £45, a bargain I think for the construction (high quality side zip, pleating and elongated waist detail) and the material is great quality too. All I can think is, what other amazing things have I missed over the last few years? Damn. 





Dress - Cos 
Tights - Marks & Spencer 
Shoes - T.K.Maxx 
Bag - Chanel from eBay about 6 years ago

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...