Sunday 27 February 2011

Taking Inspiration from Tommy Ton

Tommy Ton from Jak & Jil is probably my favourite street style photographer when it comes to the fashion shows. It's the detail that gets me - the multiple bracelets on a wrist, the heels with great socks, the clashing prints - it really is just the clothes that do the talking, often you don't know who is in the image, the clothes and accessories do the talking. This image from New York captured me. Of course, I would LOVE a pair of fabulous pink tailored paints, but in reality I know I may look stupid. I can, however, play with buttoning up my shirt to the very top. I should probably have tucked in my shirt, but what can I say, I was having a fat day. 


Photo by Tommy Ton from Style.com







Shirt - Topshop 
Necklace - ??? but probably New Look or Topshop 
Skirt - Whistles 
Tights - Marks & Spencer
Shoes, top images - Chanel 
Shoes, bottom images - Bloch 
Coat - eBay 
Bag - Chanel 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...