Monday 18 July 2011

EBAY CHANEL BAG


From 2004 - 2006 I was ADDICTED to eBay. I pity my poor workplaces at that time, for I spent at least 2/3 of my day checking out various auctions. These were the glory days of personal sellers and real bargains - I hate the way now you have to schlep through dozens of business listing who clog up a search with 100s of the same item. 

This Chanel bag was one of the last real bargains I ever bought through eBay, because the leather was quite faded and scuffed at the corners. I'm not even sure how you would go about finding a decent second hand Chanel on eBay these days, in amongst the sea of crazy prices, Japanese vendors and fakes. But back then if it was a little 'loved' people weren't so keen. I've never minded buying things that are less than perfect because I know that when I get my mitts on it, it will soon be in that condition anyway...



Shirt - Whistles 
Trousers - J Brand 
Shoes - Chanel 
Bag - Chanel from eBay 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...