Friday 15 July 2011

NEW T SHIRT

I got home the other day to a lovely surprise. Why? Because the thrill of a fabulously wrapped package on the doormat really is hard to beat. My friend had sent me one her creations - an illustration screen printed onto a t shirt which I promptly wore to work the next day. I love it so much and the man is suitably creepy for my tastes. 

Check out Eliza's blog if you want to become really jealous of all the amazing charity shop oddities she finds (as well as see her screen prints and random inspirations). You won't regret it, unless of course you passed up the opportunity to buy some of the items in question, in which case, EPIC FAIL. 





T shirt - Eliza Fricker 
Jeans - Topshop 
Boots - Russell & Bromley 
Jacket - Zara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...