Saturday 9 July 2011

GLOSSY BOX REVIEW

I'm no beauty blogger (I'm the kind of person who pretty much buys all her toiletries in Boots and Superdrug - spending £20 on shampoo has never appealed to me) and I get bored of most new products after about a week, but even I got excited about Glossy Box, a UK version of the American Birchbox. 

Basically you pay a £10 a month subscription and for that you receive 5 lovely samples each month of new and established products. It's great for me as I get bored of things so easily and if they work for you there are money off vouchers included if you were so inclined to repeat buy. 

Call me shallow, but one of the main highlights for me was the packaging! It was lovely to come home to a beautiful box full of surprises and unwrap it carefully to reveal all the good stuff inside. I wish there wasn't such joy in great packaging but for some reason it just hits all those buttons and makes it feel super special. Needless to say, I can't bring myself to throw out the box. 









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...