Tuesday 12 July 2011

A MEETING OF MINDS


Last week I had a very important meeting and getting dressed for it caused a total headache. What should you wear when you're trying to convince a fashion company that you know what you're talking about when it comes to your industry without looking too try hard, but at the same time letting them know you understand their business and can represent their best interests? 

I'd already worn the trousers and blazer during the week, so they got the vote from my friends as something I genuinely wear that they felt made a statement without screaming "me, me, me". Then it was just a professional looking shirt, boots I could walk in and a bag big enough to pop the presentation in - plus a swanky notebook I've been saving for just such a fashion forward occasion. 





Jacket - Zara
Shirt - Equipment 
Trousers - J Brand 
Slippers - Stubbs & Wootton

Last two pics 
Belt (worn as necklace) - Chanel 
Boots - Giuseppe Zanotti 
Orange Bag - Celine 
Lime Green Bag - Zara
Notebook - Marni 
Gold Ring - YSL 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...