Thursday 18 August 2011

SHOE PAIN


I love these Stubbs & Wootton slippers but they are a bitch to wear in. I can handle if for about 3 hours before I start to limp and then after 6 hours I can stand it no longer. 

How do you wear in shoes (other than the abject pain and misery route of just wearing them)? Please. Answers would be helpful!

Sometimes I smear the insides with Vaseline to prevent the friction or wear thick socks and walk around the house in them. I have to admit that the majority of my shoes I do not wear are because they have crippled me once or twice and I can't face the pain again. I start getting flash backs to 1992 and the Dr Marten boots of my youth (a.k.a. the heel shredder), truly something I never want to repeat. It takes a rare pair of shoes to feel comfortable first time on and brand or expense don't tend to be the most reliable barometer in my experience.   





Jacket - Whistles 
T shirt - Maje 
Trousers - J Brand 
Slippers - Stubbs & Wootton 

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Best Social Trading Network!!!

Join millions who have already discovered easier methods for investing in Ripple.

Learn from established eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...