Tuesday 18 January 2011

Bruce Weber Versus T Shirt


In October last year I mentioned this t shirt and how much I wanted it - it's a Bruce Weber print. I kicked myself when it sold out in the Browns sale within hours over the Christmas period, but last week I checked Mytheresa, (a German site so good I almost don't want to tell people about because it tends to have the must have items for a bit longer than Net A Porter, Liberty, Selfridges or Harvey Nicks) and there it was in the sale for about £50. Sure, the shipping is a bit more pricey than UK based stores, but you ain't getting this for love nor money anywhere here so I think it's worth it. 



T shirt - Versus x Christopher Kane 
Coat - eBay 
Trousers - Zara
Socks - Topshop 
Boots - Topshop 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...