Wednesday 19 January 2011

Celine Envelope Bag


I fell in love with this bag the moment I saw it. The perfect envelope like proportions, the colour, the chain that can be worn long or short. After I bought it I saw a picture by Tommy Ton and suddenly became paralysed with fear...this bag was too chic and I could never pull it off. It has sat unused in my bedroom since early November, but yesterday I decided that enough was enough, I was going to find a way to incorporate into my life. It works. For a start it limits the amount of crap I can carry around with me. I am now restricted to essentials - phone, wallet, book and inhaler. I've never been one for minimalism, so it's quite difficult, but I think it might save me any future back problems. 





Tommy Ton for Style.com 



Hoodie - River Island 
Shirt - H&M
Necklace - Pamela Love 
Bag - Celine 
Jeans - Topshop 
Boots - Surface to Air 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...