Saturday 29 January 2011

Grazia Australia Editorial - Cabin Fever


This is one of my favourite editorials, mostly because it's fun, decadent and I love flying. I also wish this kind of luxe O.T.T. glamour was my life, sadly I'll be economy when I go to New York. Still, a girl can dream from the cheap seats. 

Mark Vassallo, the stylist behind these images works with Grazia Australia often and I always seem to love his work - the aesthetic is glossy, commercial, sexy and knowing. 

I love receiving copies of Grazia from Oz when my brother sends / brings them over. Grazia in the UK is great for shopping and celebs, but I've only ever rated about 2 editorials in all the years they've been publishing. 






Cabin Fever
Grazia Australia March 29 2010 
Photography - Harold David
Styling - Mark Vassallo 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...