Friday 10 June 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY


Thursday was pretty hectic. I finally caved and accepted that I needed a cleaner. She arrived early as I was taking my outfit pictures, and I was too embarrassed to take any more after she arrived, so my photos today are a bit pants. 

After work I headed over to the Christopher Kane sample sale, queued for nearly 90 minutes and finally got my hands on a hoodie from the galaxy print cruise collection (a men's hoodie, nice and oversized and snuggly) and a new tee. The queue proved to be the exact length of time I needed to finish my latest book, timed to perfection just I finished the last page. Then it was hopping into a cab for the launch of the S/S collection of Bitching & Junkfood at Urban Outfitters, where I drank my beer too fast and got intimidated by the gaggles of 20 year olds that made me feel really ancient. 

By the time I got home it was almost 10, but oh boy, was it nice to return to a house that smells lovely and looks fresh as a daisy.




Top - Zara
Trousers - J Brand 
Ring - YSL 
Socks - Tabio 
Boots - Giuseppe Zanotti 
Leather jacket - Topshop 
Scarf - T.K.Maxx
Bag - Zara

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOL!
Lovely bumping into you again.
your booties are smoking hot - Zanotti Designs are the best.

Jen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...