Friday 3 June 2011

HOLLY FULTON CLOUD DRESS

I bought this dress in Bicester at the British Designer Collective store that ran for about six weeks earlier this year. I feel a bit like I'm wearing a cartoon in dress form, a cross between Super Mario and Hello Kitty. 

It's such a STATEMENT in and of itself that it's quite a difficult dress to accessorise. I haven't found the perfect combination amongst my many shoes yet, but for now these cheap as chips ($12) wedges will do. I think the strong shoulder line rules out anything too sleek on the feet. It's got to big and chunky. 



Dress - Holly Fulton 
Ring - ? 
Shoes - Strawberry, really. That crappy NY store. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?

i'm intending to snag one too but i'm sooo short (a pathetic 1.55m) i'm worried the dress is gonna be too long on me :(

how long is the dress exactly?
xoxo

mustownmore said...

Hi,

From shoulder to hem the dress laid flat is about 32 inches, so about 30 inches long when on? I'm about 5'7 if that helps size the dress better in the picture.

And I think I paid about £230 for it at Bicester x

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the information!
the dress looks really lovely on you xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...