Wednesday 29 June 2011

EQUIPMENT FLORAL SILK SHIRT

I think if I'm not careful my Mum will nick this shirt. She keeps on saying how much she loves the pattern. She did a similar thing with my reversible YSL leopard print tote bag, which is now pretty much in her permanent possession. 


I am still under orders to wear glasses. Hating it. Not only am I not used to wearing them 24/7, which means I am headache central right now, I can't even wear sunnies because none of my are prescription. The only thing I could think of to do to cheer myself up was to wear an outfit that radiated happiness in the hope that it might snap me out of my extreme flump. I'm unsure if this is a smart strategy as wearing this shirt means more professional cleaning and when I drop in my dry cleaning (full of silk shirts, shorts and dresses I've worn this month) I may have the most expensive bill known to humankind. 





Shirt - Equipment 
Skirt - American Apparel 
Shoes - Chanel 
Bracelets - H&M
Watch - Chanel 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Don't blame your mum for wanting to nick this shirt - its bloody nice.
Love how you styled it with a similar colour skirt.

J x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...