Tuesday 28 June 2011

LONDON ZOO LATES

On Friday night I went to the London Zoo Lates, so I felt the need to dress in my animal related finery. About 20 minutes after the doors opened it began to rain and continued to piss it down for the rest of the night, so the whole zoo experience was a bit of a washout, but at least we got to see a few beasties (ace frogs, otters, meerkats, a submerged pygmy hippo and a grumpy gorilla). 

I do love London Zoo, but perhaps not on a very wet Friday night when I was already pooped from a busy week at work and just wanted to be able to walk around and enjoy it all without ruining my beige Chanel pumps. I think you can tell it wasn't just the gorilla that was grumpy, eh?


Dress (worn as top) - Deyrolle for Opening Ceremony 
Necklace - River Island 
Ring  - Topshop
Animal bracelets - Kenneth Jay Lane & Topshop
Jeans - J Brand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...