Wednesday 11 August 2010

Read My Lips

\

Not very inspired on the outfit front today (or the title), but I am loving my new Revlon Matte lipstick in Really Red which makes me feel glam even if I'm just wearing jeans and t-shirt. Apart from Nars lippie (£20) this is the best lip colour I've ever owned (£8), and I've owned lots over the years...it has a great matte finish, doesn't bleed, doesn't end up on your teeth / glass and stays put for a whole evening of sipping white wine in the pub. I am a bit of a failure on the girl front when it comes to makeup - I can slap some on before leaving the house, but I'm always too busy gossiping / drinking / eating to reapply it when I'm out, so this is perfect for me.




T-Shirt - Topshop 
Jeans - Uniqlo 
Ballet Pumps - Topshop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...