Wednesday 24 November 2010

Helmut Lang Skirt


I bought this skirt when I was 17 or 18 in the Liberty sale with my Christmas money (you know that age when all you want is cold hard cash so the relatives don't go buying you questionable 'fashion' items). I'm amazed that a) it still fits and b) it's still in such good nick considering the many outings it has had over the years. Yup, this skirt is OLDER than Tavi. My god, that's scary, I need a lie down.



Love my Chanel chain belt (Heathrow T3 branch, best sale stock of all Chanel stores in my opinion). Still to this day slightly confused about the presence of both Christmas items (holly, mistletoe) and the Easter bunny on the chain, but whatever, gives me more opportunities to wear it. 







Sweater - Whistles 
Belt (worn as necklace) - Chanel 
T-shirt - Topshop
Skirt - Helmut Lang
Tights - M&S 
Wedges - Hobbs

1 comment:

Michael said...

Love it Great tights great legs great everything!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...