Saturday 20 November 2010

Vivienne Westwood Squiggle Pirate Boots


I got my first pair of Vivienne Westwood pirate boots some 10 years ago. They were the comfiest, most versatile shoes I have ever owned, that sadly gave up the ghost when I was pounding the pavements in New York - the super soft leather ripped from sheer wear and tear. I literally wore them to death. Something that doesn't happen to many of my shoes. I will try and get them mended, but it's going to be a challenge. The loss (temporary, please!) of my favourite boots has meant my squiggle print pair that I picked up 3 or 4 years ago are now getting many more outings. 








Print Top - Marni 
Grey Top - Uniqlo Heat Tech 
Trousers - Whistles 
Boots - Vivienne Westwood 
Bangles - Kenneth Jay Lane and Topshop 
Watch - Chanel 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...