Tuesday 23 November 2010

I can see the future, the future is hungover


Wowza. Nothing like a set of pictures to make you realise a) you need to go to the gym, b) you need to drink much less booze and c) eyeliner can make you appear more human. I look like the walking dead in these pics. Sorry for scaring you all. The last few weeks have been quite heavy, sadly the next few weeks run up to Christmas. When will my liver / life get a rest? Sadly the most replied to sentence in my life is "Should we have another?" And my answer is always a resounding "YES". 




Jumper - Whistles 
Trousers - Zara
Lace Pop Socks - H&M
Boots - Topshop

3 comments:

MissMtheBeekeeper said...

I love you little pisshead.

Love from your friend little pisshead
xx

Tory said...

Gym? What? Are you kidding me?!

Tory
www.curveinthemode.blogspot.com
ENTER MY BLOG GIVEAWAY!!!

mustownmore said...

Yes, gym! I stupidly entered the ballot for the London Marathon. Now I have to train during the dreary winter months...didn't quite think that one through, did I?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...