Sunday 27 March 2011

ISSA DRESS

I've been having a wardrobe clear out and whilst I cannot say I am following Anna Dello Russo's Top 10 Rules To Clean Your Closet, I am trying in my own way. I bought this Issa dress many moons ago in the Selfridges Sale (2006 I suspect) for £90, reduced from £380. How do I know that? I STILL HAVE THE PRICE TAG ON. Yup, this bargain hasn't been worn because the sleeves are super tight, and fat forearms aren't something I possess. I wonder what the designer of Issa was thinking of when she thought cutting off circulation was chic? Maybe wearing it will stretch them? Or perhaps this dress might have a little trip to be altered, because I am unable to practice the dark arts of altering clothes. 

Anyways, what with the Royal Wedding approaching and Issa being Kate Middleton's label of choice, I thought I'd have a little dress up in homage. Although I added expensive slut shoes, which she would never wear, because then she would not be marriage material. I think that's why I prefer Chelsea Davy. 




Dress - Issa 
Shoes - Charlotte Olympia 
Cuff - Charity Shop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...