Saturday 12 March 2011

Purple River Island Trousers


These trousers sold out straight away in London, but in Newcastle they still had one pair in my size. I'm not usually a fan of purple, but I've been craving a pair of purple trousers for a while now. After telling everyone with ears to be on the lookout, one of my friends saw these in a magazine and left the article for me on my desk, but after a few trips to River Island Oxford Street I was still thwarted in my mission and had almost given up. But Newcastle really is great for a shopper who wants key high street pieces because they tend not sell out as quickly. Rejoice! 

About 20 minutes after buying these I happened into Marks & Spencer and their cheap as chips 'cashmilon' jumpers were in the sale for £9 each in lots of bright colours, my little brain flashed back to the Gucci S/S 11 collection, and an outfit was born. I think I need a belt to break up the colours, but I'm not a massive fan of the obi, so I'll have to have a rummage through my accessories when I have some more time on my hands. 



Image from Style.com 




Image from Style.com 



Jumper - Marks & Spencer
Trousers - River Island 
Shoes - Christian Louboutin 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...