Tuesday 1 March 2011

Let's Get Loud





There's something about a pair of leopard print brothel creepers that just makes you want to dress loudly. Paring them with bright socks just seemed right, even though the dye on the suede has rubbed off on them and slightly destroyed them. 

Before stepping outside I decided the outfit needed a few more colours and went for the real clash with this perfect scarf I picked up in T.K.Maxx the other day for a tenner. It's just what I've been looking for (leopard print, bright colour, wide enough to be substantial warmth wise), minus the Louis Vuitton price tag. I'm still caught up in the whole Dries Van Noten leopard / camo combination as you can see. I'm not sure I'll ever tire of it. 




Coat - eBay 
Scarf - T.K.Maxx 
Cardigan - ASOS 
T shirt - Christopher Kane 
Trousers - J Brand 
Socks - Tabio 
Shoes - New Look 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...