Friday 4 March 2011

Want Cartier, Will Accept New Look



A naff New Look knock off inspired, one assumes, by the Cartier panthere collection.  Walking down Bond Street earlier this week I saw a panthere bracelet in the window made out of hundreds of diamonds and emeralds. I'll admit it that I began fantasising about what it would be like to drop enough cash to buy a house, and decent one at that, on a single piece of jewellery. I don't think I could, but I'd like to be in the situation to find out one day (when I come up with the next Masterchef / X Factor / Apprentice). In the meantime, if anyone wants to buy me something from Cartier, I would like that.  



Shirt - American Apparel 
Necklace - New Look 
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - Topshop 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...