Saturday 16 April 2011

ASOS KNUCKLE RINGS


Aside from the sheer amount of brands, free postage offers and their own brand collections, one of ASOS's strongest points is the jewellery on offer. You could traipse the high street for years trying to find the more unusual pieces that ASOS seems to stock - from blogger favourites like the horizontal cross ring to Susie Bubble style metal harnesses for layering over tops. Mooching around the site a few days ago I saw these metal knuckle rings and thought I'd give them a go. I feel suitably hard when they're on, like I could pick a fight and win, but I'm not sure I'd want to wear them all day. It's the kind of jewellery you leave the house with and find that by the end of they day you've taken them off and they're at the bottom of your bag because you can't use the computer / phone etc without them interfering. I always look at women with masses of rings on their fingers and think "Do they ever, y'know, type?" Perhaps my taste in jewellery is telling me to quit desk jobs?







See? The rings make me mean. 


T shirt - Versus x Christopher Kane 
Trousers - J Brand 
Shoes - Clarks 
Rings - ASOS 

3 comments:

Sanam said...

Awesome ensemble, I love your jeans, and great top :)


DayByDiva
DayByDiva
DayByDiva

Meekay said...

Cool rings!

http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

mustownmore said...

Thank you x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...