Wednesday 6 April 2011

MY ROYAL OBSESSION


I've got a confession. I love the Royal family. Well, not really, but I love the pomp and circumstance, the ceremony and the tradition. It's fun, it's British and there's often an excuse to dress up or throw a party. These are good things. If you need any more evidence I direct you towards The Queen, a woman who is always perfectly turned out, owns corgis and is utterly decorous, amazing considering some of the twits surrounding her. 

With the Royal Wedding coming up I have been busier than ever with my Royal collecting (I already collect anything with the Queen on - tins, cups, mirrors, money (ha!) etc) so that everything looks perfect and vintage kitsch for the 'do' (please don't rain). I found these masks the other day in a party shop in Taunton and they represent perhaps the best £9.97 I've ever spent in my life. Hours of fun. Expect more elaborate scene set ups nearer the big day. Do you think I'll get arrested if I do a photoshoot in front of Buckingham Palace in these? 




Shirt - Equipment 
Vest - Topshop 
Jeans - Topshop 
Loafers - Bass

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...