Monday 17 May 2010

Summer Holidays...


I am not even going on my summer holiday until the very end of August / beginning of September. But it hasn't stopped me mentally forming a shopping list of essentials. We go the same place pretty much every year - a private villa with one hell of a view and a very nice pool too as you can just about see. What is good about this is that I know just what to expect, and as a result what to pack for the activities ..we guzzle wine and olive oil like it's going out of fashion and just read and maybe pop to the shops (hence the need for a full wardrobe).


I am already on the look out for the perfect pair of shorts and summer dress. I might even need to get some new sloppy sandals that can get beaten up going from the pool to the house to the ice cream shop in town (very important, this last activity). And finally...I am going to do my CBT so that I can hire a moped when I'm there and zoom up and down the hills of Tuscany!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...