Wednesday 2 November 2011

CHALLENGE DRESSING

I came to a realisation on Sunday that I don't wear my jewellery enough. 

I'm currently on a 50 day shoe challenge at work where the girls have given me 50 days in which to wear a different pair every day, and I think I've added a jewellery challenge to that - not a different piece every day, just some to try and make use of my many bits and bobs that I don't give a decent airing.   

I realise a 'challenge' that basically involves wearing stuff may seem a bit stupid but I always find it a fun way of taking myself out of comfort zone. I love clothes but I can be a lazy dresser, always reaching for the same uniform - being just a touch more creative does reap rewards. 






Dress - Cos 
Snake bracelet - Maria Francesca Pepe from ASOS
Cluster bracelet and ring - Whistles 
Tights - M&S
Slippers - Zara

1 comment:

Kate: Heart of Solid Gold said...

I love this challenge. Even though I spend most of my time collecting jewellery I still end up reverting to wearing the same pieces over and over again.

Your Maria Francesca Pepe bracelet is amazing!

Kate
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...