Monday 28 November 2011

GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI THIGH HIGH BOOTS

My blue sparkly cuban heeled Giuseppe Zanotti ankle boots are probably my shoe of the year. Nabbed in the Barneys sale back in Jan / Feb at the beginning of the year, they have become my go to boot. Comfortable enough to spend all day on your feet, sleek enough to feel dressed up and with the right amount of disco to put a spring in your step. 



When I saw a similar boot, thigh high with an identical heel and foot shape, on Yoox.com I knew I had to have them. Thigh high could be a bit street walker but with a 1 and half inch heel they don't feel that way. In fact I managed to go out on Saturday night in these and only had my friend notice I was wearing them after about 2 hours they are so under the radar. 





Jumper - Zara
Jeans - J Brand 
Boots - Giuseppe Zanotti 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...