Thursday 10 November 2011

GLITTER NAILS

There is little in life I find more relaxing than doing my nails. Sad but true. With the trend for ever more intricate nail designs - crackled top coats, nail art, stickers etc - the simple coat of varnish doesn't sometimes seem enough. 

I found some nail glitter pots in Superdrug and decided to do just the tips of my nails in for a snazzy but super simple manicure - just clear nail polish, dip in a pot of glitter, brush of excess and finish with a top coat. 

It felt a little bit 'done' but not 'I've just exploded in Claire's Accessories'.




Jumper - Whistles 
Necklace - Made from Whistles 
Scarf - T.K.Maxx 
Jeans - Current/ Elliott
Shoes - NW3 by Hobbs
Bangles - Charity shop, Dorothy Perkins & Whistles 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...