Tuesday 29 November 2011

OUTFIT PANICS

This outfit was basically a lie in bed at night awake trying to work out how to tone an old lady style wool coat I bought from Zara and make it, well, less old lady. 

My Mum and I would term this coat a 'Judi Dench' and that is not a bad thing at all. It's just at at least half her age I'd prefer people to not walk down the street and think 'Judi Dench' just yet. At first I was thinking perhaps a belt would work, but either the coat was too bulky or I am. 

So in the end I went for trainers, turn ups and a hat I was given by my Ma at the age of oooh...17? Still, I kind of liked it. 







Hat - ???
Coat - Zara
Top - American Apparel 
Jeans - Uniqlo 
Socks - Topshop 
Trainers - Nike Air Max
Bag - Zara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...