Thursday 17 November 2011

THE FIFTY DAY SHOE CHALLENGE

My friends at work set me a challenge...since I have so many pairs of shoes I had to see if I could wear a different pair every day for an entire 50 days. 

I am currently 28 days in and going strong. Occasionally it's annoying that I can't slip into my favourite pairs or the 'easiest' option but forcing myself to put something new on my feet every morning has helped me used more of my clothing wardrobe, not to mention find hidden gems within my shoe collection. 


L to R 

Row 1 - Topshop / Marc by Marc Jacobs & Carvela / Vivienne Westwood / Zara
Row 2 - Zara / Vivienne Westwood / Opening Ceremony / Chanel 
Row 3 - Giuseppe Zanotti / Primark / Emma Hope / Robert Clergerie 
Row 4 - Zara / YIN / Russell & Bromley / H! by Henry Holland
Row 5 - Vans / Nike / Vivienne Westwood / Underground 
Row 6 - Harley Davidson / Galleries Lafayette / Maloles / Converse
Row 7 - Topshop / Jimmy Choo / Pointer / New Look 

All taken with instagram and edited in picnik 

3 comments:

Jen said...

ohwow someone has a shoe addiction.
you own some amazing pairs, cant wait to see the rest during this challenge.

J X

Betina said...

Wauw you have an amazing shoecollection!

VLL said...

Amazing. collection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...