Sunday 27 November 2011

TOPSHOP AMBUSH GLITTER BOOTS

I've been waiting to wear these amazing glitter boots from Topshop for a while but with my 50 day shoe challenge I'm trying to be strategic about what I wear and when (do I have a big night? A meeting? Lots of walking to do? etc). 

They are clearly meant to be a jazzy rip off of the Acne Pistol boots and quite frankly for £80 rather than almost £400 who's complaining? The black version is probably more suitable for day to day wear, but I like the walking glitter ball ones - for obvious reasons. 

I think it was the boots that put me in a good mood, because I pretty much danced my way through Friday at the office wearing these. I danced at the printer. Shuffled away in the kitchen. Had a little bop by my desk. I couldn't stop moving and it's all down to the disco boots. It's impossible not to be chipper whilst wearing them. 

When I left for the day there was a halo of glitter on the floor around my desk. 





Jumper - Markus Lupfer from Bicester Village
Dress - Topshop 
Tights - M&S
Boots - Topshop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...