Tuesday 12 January 2010

Alexander McQueen 'Event' Dresses




Meeting my dear friend Maggie last week at Liberty I had some time to window shop. On display was a gorgeous feather print full length gown by Alexander McQueen. It was a thing of the beauty and the kind of dress that I might even consider laying down a couple of grand for for a really special occasion if I was 1) about 3 inches taller and 2) about 20 lbs lighter. I just can't see the point of presenting good clothes badly.

In reality I think the full feather olive dress McQueen dress would suit my body shape more, although I'd still need to hit the gym something serious to do it justice. Sadly as this was over 5 grand IN THE SALE I think it's safe to say I'll be sticking to Topshop, Zara and Whistles for my party dresses.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...