Thursday 22 October 2009

Opening Ceremony Shoes For A Blue Day




So, back to the serious stuff. I bought a pair of shoes from The Three Threads. I'd seen them in black a while ago in Poste Mistress, but in dusky blue they really took me and I had to have them - perfect for winter being my rationale, but also because I was grumpy at work, and nothing perks one up like a new shoes. That is a FACT. For me, anyway. They are Opening Ceremony, flat and actually very comfy which bodes well, as so many of my shoes are so high and crippling I only totter around my house in them - these might actually some of the chosen few that I go pound the pavements with.

Here they are, sorry the photos are a bit blurry, I'm still working on how to take photos myself on the self timer! And to prove I have liked them for a while, a photo of them in Poste Mistress the first time I saw them. I know, I am a shoe geek.

Coat - Topshop
Top - H&M
Long Johns - American Apparel
Shoes - Opening Ceremony
Antique Cover, Cushions and Welsh Blanket - Mum in charity shop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...