Tuesday 17 November 2009

Ebay Black Hole



Just spent an hour on ebay. Terrible. Suddenly you want all these things. I end up trawling pages and pages on the off chance. There are a pair of the Vivienne Westwood platform heels I've wanted for an age, but they are a size 5 and £500! Gulp.

The one thing really tempting me are the Lady Dior bags. I've had my eye on the style for a while. A couple of years ago it would have felt horrendously dated, but now is the right time to be toting one, I just know it.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I have such a love hate relationship with ebay. I'll spend hours on it and never buy anything...then I'll buy a ton of stuff I don't really need :( Those shoe are FIERCE

mustownmore said...

Tell me about it! I just bought a pair of YSL Tribs for no better reason than 3/4 of a bottle of white wine consumed tonight. Still - they'll be good for Christmas parties...*tries to reason with self*

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...