Wednesday 11 November 2009

Vivienne Westwood Melissa Ankle Boots - Greed and Wanting NEVER ENDS


Last night I was rushing home to in time to be fed when out of the corner of my eye I spied Miss LaLa's on Monmouth Street, and more specifically the Melissa for Vivienne Westwood ankle welly boots that I'm rather intrigued by.

I've never been in to Miss LaLa's because, I confess the girly twee name really puts me off. It just feels too cloying for me, but once inside the place seemed friendly and the Vivienne Westwoods are just as good in the flesh as they are in the tiny pictures I've seen in magazines. Then my phone rang and dinner was on the table so I had to dash.

You can buy these ones on ASOS.com for £75, but the ones I really want (that I can't even find a decent picture of online) are the black with gold button detail ones.

If I ever get a chance I'll be buying a pair, but with concerts, Japanese lessons and trips to Somerset I don't know when that will be. Shops should really think about opening until 10pm - what's the point in them being opening exactly during the same times that I'm cooped up in the office, huh?

1 comment:

nicolette said...

http://shop.akirachicago.com/page.php?id=productdetail&idproduct=6815&dept=WOMEN&frommenu=Category&idcat=

you're welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...