Wednesday 18 May 2011

FAIL SAFE DRESSING

Last year it was Topshop Jamie jeans, this year it's J Brand Agnes and Houlihan trousers that I can't get enough of. I'm trying not to wear them too often, because if I do my outfit posts would be even more boring than usual, but I can't help it because they are too damn comfy and go with everything. Do you have those items in your closet that you know are the lazy option, but still wear anyway?


Jacket - Kate Moss for Topshop 
T shirt - Christopher Kane
Trousers - J Brand
Shoes - Zara


T shirt - Giles 
Trousers - J Brand 
Shoes - Clarks 


Blazer - Krizia from Oxfam 
T shirt - Acne 
Trousers - J Brand 
Socks - Burlington 
Trainers - Converse

1 comment:

Fashion Fabrice said...

loving the outfits! my favorite is the first one! i love that lop and the loafers! the jacket in that last look is gorgeous as well tho (:

xoxo
Farah from FASHIONFABRICE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...