Wednesday 4 May 2011

FLATFORM SHOES

These shoes are my new charity shop purchase. They help explain why I still put the time and effort into trawling the rails of just about every charity shop I pass. 

For £6 I have acquired a shoe / trainer hybrid so wrong they're right. I hate to use the word, but this season the 'flatform' is everywhere, from Prada brothel creeper brogues to Chanel's oriental tie sandal, and these feel like a modern space age take on the trend. I also perversely love that (like all the current 'flatforms', they remind me of the Spice Girls era with Buffalo Boots aplenty, which I am sure is probably when these babies originated. The mid 90's shoe is slowly on the way back. I can feel it in my bones. 








Top - Madewell 
Trousers - J Brand 
Shoes - Puma from charity shop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...