Friday 17 September 2010

Double Denim Day


I don't wear these shoes enough (translated from me speak that means I bought them a good 5 years ago and they've never set foot on tarmac), but yesterday I came across them and decided it was time for them to get a coveted spot in my shoes on rotation. 

When I tried to buy these in the Liberty sale they couldn't find the other one and I was about to go home empty handed. My brother saved the day and put up a mini stink (I'm not very pushy in shops, in life yes, but shops, no) demanding they look again in their stock room and thank goodness he did, as they are the perfect shoe for this time of year when sandals feel over but boots are still too hot and sweaty. 




Shirt - Zara
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - Marc Jacobs

1 comment:

Tory said...

I don't know how you could have them in your wardrobe and not wear them! Although you appear to have many more covetable pairs than me!
Tory
www.curveinthemode.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...