Monday 13 September 2010

Robert Clergerie Might Kill Me One Day


If I ever die a shoe related death, it will be this pair that commit the crime. They are not the most stable shoes, and I have had a couple of lucky escapes - the curved front means tipping over is a real possibility if you switch off, and your ankle is only ever a movement away from snapping from going over on the side. Talk about extreme fashion. Mostly, however, I like them, because the remind me of geisha style shoes reworked for the modern day. If I had to wear these all day I probably serve tea and chat up rich business men because lets face it, you couldn't actually WALK anywhere in these*.   




Dress - H&M
Shoes - Robert Clergerie from T.K. Maxx



*Joke. Please no emails lecturing me on the role of geisha in Japanese society. Ta. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...