Tuesday 5 October 2010

The ASOS haul - Sale Edition

On Sunday night I went sale shopping on ASOS. One of the best things about internet shopping is the ability it gives you (and by you I mean me, obviously) to rationalise that you are not really shopping...after all you're not going into any shops. Yup, I am slightly delusional, but sometimes I tell myself that buying things online "doesn't really count". 


So these are my 'no count' items...



ASOS print wrap oversized top - they weren't kidding about the oversized bit I can tell you! I love the wrap detail - it feels like I'm wearing a cool kimono and the print is great.




Top - ASOS
Joggers - Topshop
Wedges - New Look



Ann-Sofie Back Boo! sweater - I'd have my eye on this for sometime. Glad to finally get my mitts on it instead. I will wear this every day up to and including Halloween (which reminds me, must get Halloween box out of storage ASAP).


And below, my surprised face...


Sweater - Ann-Sofie Back, from ASOS
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - Zara


Karen Walker Bird Print Trousers - to tell you the truth I'm not entirely convinced by these yet. I'll see what rolling them up can do (I've noticed on the model pic on ASOS they have rather large turn ups) but the proportions are VERY modelesque - as in the waistband is very high and the inseam must be nearing 36". I love the print...but the fit...hmm...will have to sleep on it. 

Top - American Apparel 
Trousers - Karen Walker from ASOS
Shoes - Fabio Rusconi



Horace Oversized Knit - my favourite of the bunch! Not very grown up, but so much fun. I feel like a student again, in a good way rather than the 'eat beans, have a hangover, essay crisis, repeat' way. 






Jumper - Horace from ASOS
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - Zara


















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...